Poetry Competition GuidelinesFind out more about the competition guidelines below
The competition is open to children and young people in three categories:
- Only one entry per person
- The theme of the poem must be on Peace
- Up to a maximum 300 words per poem
- Send your poem as a .doc or .png format
- Files must be less than 50mb
- Deadline 31st October 2017 by Midnight
Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting the poem you have a consent from your parents/guardians to take part in the competition.
- You allow poetry the NSPC4Peace and TCK Production to publish your poem through social media, your name and details of your identity will be hidden at this stage.
For the winning poems
- The winning authours can be mentioned by name, subject to parental/guardian consent.
- For the teachers, please inform us if you do not want the school name to be mentioned in the social media campaign, and also if you wish the school name to remain anonymous through the campaign and when the winners announced.
Remember – The more you and your friends help to promote your entry across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook etc. the popularity of your entry will help to push your entry up in the listings!
Submit your poem
Click this button to fill in the submission form and submit your poem
For more information email: email@example.com
Tally has been busy in the studio this week recording a melody to accompany the winning poem "Light hand - dark hand", authored by Jessica Clay - Shenley Brook End School; winner of the National Schools Poetry Competition 2017 age category 11-15.read more
It is great sadness that we announce the loss of Tally Koren Husband yesterday morning after 3 years of an intense journey with cancer. We extend our deepest condolences to Tally and the Edwards family during this time, for the loss of a much loved man that dedicated...read more
We bring you a dash of peace this freedom friday from Imam, Ibrahim Mogre at the interfaith House of Lords - Vision of Hope event. Enjoy, like & share 🙏🏾 https://youtu.be/1yT6mj42SH8read more
Here's something to warm your soul this Thursday from Rabbi, Dr David Rosen at the interfaith House of Lords - Vision of Hope event, on 20th November 2017. Click here to watch https://youtu.be/MxjWuJQLk2Eread more
Inspiring message from Archbishop of York, John Sentamu at the House of Lords – Vision of Hope Event
Here's some inspiration and wisdom this Tuesday for you from The Archbishop of York, John Sentamu, at the interfaith House of Lords - Vision of Hope event, on 20th November 2017. Click here to...read more
We caught up with Tally Koren, founder of the National Schools Poetry Competition with the theme of Peace 2017 at the House of Lords. Have a watch to hear her message of thanks to you all https://youtu.be/oz_OaqGOWSAread more