Poetry Competition Submission FormSubmit your poem for the 2017 poetry competition using the form below
Submitting your poem
Please fill in the fields opposite to send us your entry.
The competition is open to children and young people in three categories:
- 7 to 12
- 12 to 15
- 16 to 18
- Only one entry per person
- The theme of the poem must be on Peace
- Up to a maximum 300 words per poem
- Send your poem as a .doc or .png format
- Files must be less than 50mb
- Deadline 31st October 2017 by Midnight
Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting the poem you have a consent from your parents/guardians to take part in the competition.
- You allow poetry the NSPC4Peace and TCK Production to publish your poem through social media, your name and details of your identity will be hidden at this stage.
For the winning poems
- The winning authours can be mentioned by name, subject to parental/guardian consent.
- For the teachers, please inform us if you do not want the school name to be mentioned in the social media campaign, and also if you wish the school name to remain anonymous through the campaign and when the winners announced.