Poetry Competition GuidelinesFind out more about the competition guidelines below
The competition is open to children and young people in two categories:
- 7 to 11
- 12 to 15
- This year we’ve added a new category, ‘The Best School Poem’, in which pupils will be able to write a collaborative poem and compete on behalf of the school. Any number of pupils from both age categories can contribute to this one ‘School Poem’.
- Only one entry per person
- The theme of the poem must be “If You Had Magical Powers?”
- Up to a maximum 300 words per poem
- Send your poem as a .doc or pdf format only
- Please add your Poem title, your name, age, school’s name
- Deadline 28th August 2021 by Midnight
Terms and Conditions:
- By submitting the poem you have consent from your parents/guardians to take part in the competition.
- You allow poetry the NSPC4Peace and TCK Production to publish your poem through social media, your name and details of your identity will be hidden at this stage.
For the winning poems
- The winning authors can be mentioned by name, subject to parental/guardian consent.
- For the teachers, please inform us if you do not want the school name to be mentioned in the social media campaign, and also if you wish the school name to remain anonymous through the campaign and when the winners announced.
Submit your poem
Click this button to fill in the submission form and submit your poem
For more information email: email@example.com